God Of War 3 David Jaffe
A GTTV Extended Cuts interview with David Jaffe is up on GameTrailers. In the last v minutes of the video, he explains in pretty rich details what was his vision of God of State of war three. To sum it up, all of the Gods of every aboriginal religions would have been tricked past Kratos into fighting each other. Egyptian, Norse, Greek, name 'em. The fashion inwhich Kratos kills them is past making mankind forget near the Gods that have abandonned them. The final shot of the game would have been the three wisemen looking up to the stars, symbolising the nascence of modern religions.
Check it out here: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-10-gttv-extended/702453
It's fucking crazy. Who the fuck passed on such a badass scenario? Moreover, who dumped it in favor of what we got? Somebody somewhere at Sony needs to get fired.
Man, that does sound pretty crawly actually. I imagined a more comedic ending: Kratos, having but brutally slain Zeus, begins to start thinking clearly in one case again every bit the blood trickles from his brow. And then, looking to the north he roars, "Odiiiiiiiiiin!!!"
(The camera jettisons beyond the landscape of ancient Europe to the far due north, with Odin sitting on his throne. The proclamtation falls upon his ears, he drops his flagon of mead to the rock floor, stands flabbergasted.
"Aaaah fuck, what?! What practice you desire now?!"
Terminate
Reviews: 10
User Lists: 28
" A GTTV Extended Cuts interview with David Jaffe is up on GameTrailers. In the last v minutes of the video, he explains in pretty rich details what was his vision of God of State of war 3. To sum it up, all of the Gods of every ancient religions would have been tricked by Kratos into fighting each other. Egyptian, Norse, Greek, name 'em. The style inwhich Kratos kills them is past making mankind forget near the Gods that accept abandonned them. The terminal shot of the game would have been the 3 wisemen looking up to the stars, symbolising the birth of mod religions.That ending concept admittedly disgusts me. "WE KILL OFF THE OLD GODS AND BRING You lot CHRISTIANITY."Check information technology out here: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-10-gttv-extended/702453 It's fucking crazy. Who the fuck passed on such a badass scenario? Moreover, who dumped information technology in favor of what nosotros got? Somebody somewhere at Sony needs to get fired. "
Information technology's like the end of fucking Dragonslayer.
Fuck you, Kratos. Fuck you lot.
Kratos: Looking at the far northward -- ODIN!!! I'grand coming for you lot!!!
(The camera jettisons across the lands of Ancient Europe, further upward into the skies, into the paradise that is Asgard. Valhalla comes into view; its doors flung open, reveiling at the far back a tall, potent, beardly figure holding a wooden staff.)
Odin: Gazing intensely, lighting in his eyes.
(Flash of light as thunder is heard. Credits roll.)
I'chiliad pretty sure they had foreshadowing for that ending about the end of GoWII, guess Cory Barlog leaving really ended up changing the story. Considering how crappy the catastrophe of III was, for the worse.
Human being I but saw Jaffe talking about his catastrophe to GOW III and totally excited and disappointed at the aforementioned time. I mean in the start two games, I didn't really had too much of a problem with Kratos and simply saw him as getting rid of dudes in his way in a very anti hero kind of way. But in the 3rd ane he was simply a full jerk, killing absolutely EVERYONE and just screwing them over. Ending was fifty-fifty worse going all 'deep' and cheesy. Uggghhh. As presently as Jaffe was talking about how the Sphinx became a statue, I just went basics. I was fifty-fifty thinking how he was going to go slice off its nose!
Very entertaining interview. Ancient Egypt would of fit nicely within God of War.
Merely I don't recollect that's what Jaffe intended to exercise. I'm sure he's not a christian fanatic. He's non Ronald D. Moore.
I promise they get around to making this piece of work, it would be incredible.
Source: https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/god-of-war-iii-481/david-jaffes-god-of-war-iii-435700/

0 Response to "God Of War 3 David Jaffe"
Post a Comment